- Persistent data structures
- Low-cost writes
- High-cost conversion to compatible structures
- No downstream" immutability
Seamless-immutable / Deep-freeze
- Uses ES5's Object.freeze() to lock-down existing structures
- High-cost writes
- zero-cost conversion to compatible structures
- "downstream" immutability
- Rewrites common routines to return only immutable values (e.g. map)
- Special cases for objects that don't respond well to being Frozen
- Release build addresses write performance
- Manage immutable structures that evolve over time
- Writable windows to subordinate structures
- Change detection
Cursors with React
- Trivial Flux Implementation
- Application state exposed to react ONLY via 'props'
- UI state ONLY exposed to react via 'state'
- Props CANNOT be modified. Strict enforcement of a prior convention.
- Cursors ONLY available to controllers (commands, ajax)
- Pure React components - enables render optimizations
- Import / export state
- Data transition history